- This event has passed.
28th Annual National No-Tillage Conference
January 7 @ 9:00 am - January 10 @ 2:00 pm$240 – $409
We’re excited to bring you this unique, one-of-a-kind learning experience assembling the best no-tillers, agronomists and researchers together in one location to share cutting-edge ideas and strategies to improve the profitability and efficiency of your no-till system.
The 28th annual National No-Tillage Conference offers a mix of general sessions, No-Till Classrooms and invaluable No-Till Roundtables. Just as important is the chance to profit from unlimited hallway networking with the most innovative, forward-thinking minds in no-till during next January’s event in St. Louis!
Classrooms and General Sessions
- Regenerating Soil Microbiomes for Improved Farm Productivity, Profitability
- Boosting Biomass and Crop Production with a Super-Charged Compost Inoculant
- Courting the Two ‘M’s’ that Make or Break Your Soil’s Biological System
- The Biology of Soil Compaction and Safeguarding Your No-Tilled Soils
- Taking No-Till Another Step: New Directions, Opportunities with Regenerative Agriculture
- Putting Dollars and Cents to the Value of Healthy No-Tilled Soils
- The Road to Continuous No-Till and Enhanced, Efficient and Profitable System Performance
- Solving the Riddle of Cover Crops and Fertilizer Management
- Capturing and Harnessing Sunlight and Carbon with the Constant Canopy System
- How No-Tilling Hemp Could Add to Your Operation’s Bottom Line
- Cover Cropping Around the World in 45 Minutes!
- Farm Like an Architect: Interseeding Covers to Build Beneficial Insect Communities
- Insecticidal Seed Treatments: How Do They Work and Where Do They Go?
- A Multi-Faceted Approach to a Profitable No-Till System
- How to Develop ‘Actionable Items’ for Better No-Tilling Through Aerial Imaging
- Building a More Sustainable, Profitable No-Till Dairy Operation
- Assessing SDS, SCN Threats to No-Tilled Soybeans and Finding Profitable Strategies and Solutions
- Getting to the ‘How and Why’ on No-Tilling Green
- Banking on Soil Biology for Better No-Till Yields and Profits
- Tips and Tweaks for Raising High-Yielding Strip-Tilled Corn
- Understanding Soil Tests for Optimal No-Till Nutrient Needs